VALID PROVISIONAL MERIT LISTS
ADMISSION WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY OF SEATS IN THE RESPECTIVE SUBJECTS.
Students of following MERIT LIST are eligible to get ADMISSION by paying ADMISSION FEE first and then verifying the documents at college premises as per schedule and rank.
GO TO THE ONLINE ADMISSION PORTAL TO CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE SECOND PHASE OF ONLINE ADMISSION
- This is the full provisional merit list.
- Click on the subjects below to view the Merit Lists.
- First Phase of Admission is over.
- Second Phase of Admission will begin on 20th June 2019.
- Date of Physical Verification of Documents: Will be notified later on the website.
- The entire admission process is controlled by the Admission Committee of the College only.
- Beware of any touts / middlemen or any other unscrupulous transactions regarding admission.
- College will not be responsible for admission through such unscrupulous means.
B.A General Courses
B.Sc General Course
CAN’T FIND YOUR NAME?
If you have paid your Application Fees but your name is not in the lists ABOVE, then check the Rectified Merit List.
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
- Admission will be completely online.
- No students will be allowed to take offline admission.
- Students are not allowed in the college premises during the admission period.
- SECOND PHASE of Online Admission has started on 20th June 2019.
- FIRST PHASE of Online Admission Process has ENDED.
- NEW APPLICATIONS are invited.
- If your name is NOT on the provisional merit list then click HERE to view the rectified list.
Documents Needed for verification
The following documents are to be produced by the candidate at the time of beginning of classes after admission:
- Printout of online Admission form
- Printout of Challan/Online Receipt
- Marksheet (original + one self-attested photocopy) of 12th standard examination.
- Age-verification certificate i.e. Admit Card of 10th standard exam (original + self-attested photocopy)
- Original Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (A & B)(from competent authority) and photocopy of the same.
- Original Physically Challenged certificate, if applicable.
Three Recent Stamp Size color photographs.
- All admissions are strictly provisional subjected to final scrutiny and acceptance by the appropriate authorities including Calcutta University by way of issuing of Registration Certificate.
- Admission process will be conducted through the online process only from 27/05/2019to 05/06/2019. No offline requests will be ent
- Separate application forms must be submitted for seeking admission to each combination of subjects.
- The college does not accept responsibility for cancellation of admission due to suppression or false statement of facts by students at the time of filling up of Online Application form. The college will not be held responsible for cancellation of admission for any reason whatsoever by Calcutta University.
- Name in the merit List does not guarantee admission. Admissions will stand closed once the total number of seats available in the college/subject isfilled up.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks as submitted through the online process by the candidates.
- Extreme care is taken while preparing the Merit list, but in the event of any inadvertent mistake or omission, the college will not be responsible in any way. However, any error/omission may be brought to the notice of the Admission Committee/Principal in writing
- Admission will be completed after payment of prescribed Admission Fees on the basis of Merit List, subject to availability of seats in every respective subject.
- Physical verification of the original documents of admitted candidate will be done at the beginning of the session.
- Any discrepancy/ variation/ interpolation related to the original documents submitted by the candidate or willful withholding of relevant information may cancel the admission of the respective candidate.
- Seats in Elective Subjects are limited. Candidates will be accommodated in the subject if seats are available. In case of unavailability they would have to opt for another elective subject.
- Applicants who have passed Class XII between 2014and 2019 may apply. Candidates must pass in English with minimum full marks of 100.
- Reservation in SC/ST/OBC/PH categories would be followed as per university rules. SC/ST/OBC candidates from states other than West Bengal are eligible only to apply under General category.
To view the eligibility criterias of the subjects offered by our college, click on the link below.
To view the intake capacity of our college, click on the link below.
To view the fees structure of different courses in our college, click on the link below.