Welcome to the online admission portal (U.G) (2020-2021)
The admission process is entirely online and controlled only by the College Administration.
DO NOT pay any extra amount to anyone claiming to be representing the college.
Click on the Links below to call us directly.
Browse the knowledge base to get all the information on Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents & Everything else.
Rules for Online Admission
Read the Rules Carefully to prevent any errors in the process.
- All admissions are strictly provisional subjected to final scrutiny and acceptance by the appropriate authorities including Calcutta University by way of issuing of Registration Certificate.
- Admission process will be conducted through the online process only from 10th August 2020 (12:00 A.M). No offline requests will be entertained.
- Separate application forms must be submitted for seeking admission to each combination of subjects.
- Suppression or false statement of facts by students at the time of filling up of Online Application form will lead to the cancellation of the application for admission by the college. The college will also not be held responsible for cancellation of admission for any reason whatsoever by Calcutta University.
- Name in the Merit List does not guarantee admission. Admissions will stand closed once the total number of seats available in the college/subject is filled up.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks as submitted through the online process by the candidates.
- Extreme care is taken while preparing the Merit list, but in the event of any inadvertent mistake or omission, the college will not be responsible in any way. However, any error/omission may be brought to the notice of the Admission Committee/Principal in writing
- Admission will be done strictly on the basis of actual physical verification of the original documents.
- Any discrepancy/ variation/ interpolation related to the original documents submitted by the candidate or willful withholding of relevant information will result in not granting admission to the candidate
- Seats in Elective Subjects are limited. Candidates will be accommodated in the subject if seats are available. In case of unavailability they would have to opt for another elective subject.
- Applicants who have passed Class XII exams between 2015 and 2020 may apply only. Candidates must pass in English paper with full marks of 100.
- Reservation in SC/ST/OBC/PH categories would be followed as per university rules. SC/ST/OBC candidates from states other than West Bengal are eligible only to apply under General category.
- The following documents are to be produced by the candidate at the time of verification:
- Printout of online Admission form
- Printout of Challan/Online Receipt
- Marksheet (original + one self-attested photocopy) of 12th standard examination.
- Age-verification certificate i.e. Admit Card of 10th standard exam (original + self-attested photocopy)
- Original Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (A & B)(Eligibility criteria norms of a general candidates will apply to all those whose certificates have been issued outside West Bengal.) and photocopy of the same.
- Original Physically Challenged certificate, if applicable.
- Three Recent Stamp Size color photographs.
This section will be updated with all the important notices & dates.
Online Admission for candidates on the latest Merit Lists will begin from 18th October 2020.
Login to Pay Admission Fees.
Cancellation Portal is now live. Click on the button below to request cancellation of your application.
Read the instructions in the links below before beginning your online application.